This Acceptable Use Policy outlines acceptable and unacceptable behavior for using our Services. We may suspend or terminate your access if we believe you deliberately violate this policy, repeatedly do so, or pose a credible risk of harm to others, our Customers, or the Services. Please check for updates as this policy may change over time as we grow and evolve.
We want you to:
- comply with the Terms, including this Acceptable Use Policy.
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws.
- upload and share only Customer Data that you have the legal rights to (be considerate when handling confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) and make sure you are consistent with applicable law.
- make efforts to prevent unauthorized access to the Services.
- keep login information confidential.
- monitor and control activity conducted through your account.
- promptly report any illegal or unauthorized activity or security breaches.
- comply with terms of third-party applications integrated with the Services.
We don’t want you to:
- allow unauthorized access to your Account.
- share your account with others.
- upload or Transmit from the Services any harmful content containing or redirecting to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component or a technology that unlawfully accesses or downloads content or information stored within the Services or on the hardware of NOQX or any third party
- use the Services to store or transmit any Customer Data that may infringe upon or misappropriate someone else’s trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property, or that may be tortious or unlawful.
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services.
- try to gain unauthorized access to the Services.
- use the Services to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services
- promote violence or hatred.
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, an “Administrator”, an “Owner”, or any other Authorized User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, organization or entity;
- provide support to organizations designated as foreign terrorist entities.
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications or spam.
- place advertisements within a workspace.
- engage in deceptive or phishing activities.
- sublicense, resell, or exploit the Services.
- use the Services for consumer purposes.
- use contact information obtained from the Services without permission.
- encourage third parties to violate these rules.
This policy defines acceptable and unacceptable conduct while using our Services. Contact us att email@example.com if you have question or concerns about the above or wish to report a misconduct.